May 4, 2019
Iron on binding
- Aisen P, Brown EB. The iron-binding function of transferrin in iron kcalorie burning. Semin Hematol. 1977 Jan;14(1):31–53.
- Huebers H, Huebers E, Csiba E, Finch CA. Iron uptake from rat plasma transferrin by rat reticulocytes. J Clin Spend. 1978 Nov;62(5):944–951.
- Huebers H, Bauer W, Huebers E, Csiba E, Finch C. The behavior of transferrin metal in rat. Blood. 1981 Feb;57(2):218–228.
- Huebers H, Csiba E, Josephson B, Huebers E, Finch C. communication of peoples diferric transferrin with reticulocytes. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Jan;78(1):621–625.
- Huebers H, Josephson B, Huebers E, Csiba E, Finch C. Uptake and launch of metal from individual transferrin. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Apr;78(4):2572–2576.
- Van der Heul C, Kroos MJ, Van Noort WL, Van Eijk HG. No functional difference of the two iron-binding sites of human transferrin in vitro. Clin Sci (Lond) 1981 Feb;60(2):185–190.
- Delaney TA, Morgan WH, Morgan EH. Chemical, yet not useful, differences between the iron-binding websites of rabbit transferrin. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1982 Mar 4;701(3):295–304.
- Heaphy S, Williams J. Removal of metal from diferric rabbit serum transferrin by bunny reticulocytes. Biochem J. 1982 Sep 1;205(3):619–621.
- Morgan EH, Huebers H, Finch CA. Differences between the binding web sites for metal binding and release in peoples and rat transferrin. Bloodstream. 1978 Dec;52(6):1219–1228.
- Huebers HA, Csiba E, Huebers E, Finch CA. Competitive advantage of diferric transferrin in delivering iron to reticulocytes. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1983 Jan;80(1):300–304.
- GYDELL K. Hyperbilirubinemia and hypersideremia after intravenous injection of kept blood, nicotinic acid and hemoglobin option. Acta Med Scand. 1960 Might 5;166:433–443.
- STORTI E, LUSVARGHI E, BELLESIA L, MUCCI P. Clinical need for the sedimentation price of leukocytes. Acta Med Scand. 1960 May 20;167:1–21.
- McFARLANE like. Effective trace-labelling of proteins with iodine. Nature. 1958 Jul 5;182(4627):53–53.
- Makey DG, Seal US. The recognition of four molecular types of man transferrin during the metal binding process. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1976 Nov 26;453(1):250–256.
- Leibman A, Aisen P. Distribution of metal involving the binding web sites of transferrin in serum: practices and results in typical person topics. Blood. 1979 Jun;53(6):1058–1065.
- Huebers H, Uvelli D, Celada A, Josephson B, Finch C. Basis of plasma iron trade when you look at the bunny. J Clin Spend. 1982 Oct;70(4):769–779.
- Cook JD. An assessment of adsorption means of measurement of plasma iron-binding ability. J Lab Clin Med. 1970 Sep;76(3):497–506.
- Grahm G, Bates GW. Approaches to the standardization of serum unsaturated iron-binding capacity. J Lab Clin Med. 1976 Sep;88(3):477–486.
- Wenn RV, Williams J. The isoelectric fractionation of hen's-egg ovotransferrin. Biochem J. 1968 Jun;108(1):69–74.
- Williams J, Grace SA, Williams JM. Evolutionary significance of the renal removal of transferrin half-molecule fragments. Biochem J. 1982 Feb 1;201(2):417–419.
- Williams J, Moreton K. The circulation of iron involving the metal-binding sites of transferrin human being serum. Biochem J. 1980 Feb 1;185(2):483–488.
- Chasteen ND, Williams J. The impact of pH in the equilibrium distribution of iron between the metal-binding websites of person transferrin. Biochem J. 1981 Mar 1;193(3):717–727.
- Marx JJ, Gebbink JA, Nishisato T, Aisen P. Molecular aspects of the binding of absorbed metal to transferrin. Br J Haematol. 1982 Sep;52(1):105–110.
- Zapolski EJ, Princiotto JV. Transferrin acquisition of catabolized erythrocyte iron in the rat. Life Sci. 1980 Sep 1;27(9):739–745.
- Zapolski EJ, Princiotto JV. Binding of iron from nitrilotriacetate analogues by personal transferrin. Biochemistry. 1980 Jul 22;19(15):3599–3603.
- Williams J, Chasteen ND, Moreton K. The end result of sodium focus on the iron-binding properties of person transferrin. Biochem J. 1982 Mar 1;201(3):527–532.
Share this article
November 3, 2016
December 5, 2017
June 7, 2018