Carpet Installation Tools
Designed and crafted by contractors, for contractors. Our tools combine innovative design with well known ORCON quality. An integral step in the ORCON Seaming program, our carpeting seaming rollers assist ensure high quality seams every time. Vinyl sheet items, double-stick programs, stretch-in installations – no matter what your installation demands, our rollers perform.
Smooth Action Roller
• Smooth tires provide safe seam completing for plush slice heaps and saxonies, without face yarn damage or tractor markings.
• Forces hot-melt glue into carpet backing for additional seam power.
• created for cut-pile carpeting.
Catalog No. 13074 6 per box
Wide Soft Action Roller
• created specifically beveled star tires to profoundly hit the carpeting backing into the glue and to prevent yarn harm.
• Designed for usage on any carpet.
Catalog No. 13075 6 per package
Flex Action Roller
• especially created beveled star tires with two separate free-moving axles avoid yarn harm.
• Original individual roller action
draws and blends the carpet
• Designed for use on cycle pile carpeting.
• Reduced washers eliminated yarn.
Catalog No. 13062 6 every field
• employed for mixing yarns
after seam has cooled.
• Reduced washers removes yarn entanglement.
Catalog No. 13061 6 per package
Wide Action Roller
• Specially created beveled star wheels to deeply hit the carpet backing into the adhesive
additionally avoid yarn damage.
• Designed for use on cycle pile carpet (stretch-in and direct